ColdEdge Technologies is committed to providing the scientific community with sound cryogenic solutions designed to meet the end user’s unique requirements. Our systems are designed around your specific experimental demands and your choice of cryocooler that best meets your needs.
Cryogen Free Custom Large Cryostats
4K Low Vibration Large Chamber
- · Modular designs for customer access – designed around customer selected cryocooler
- · Large cold work surfaces-full grids of tapped holes and custom hole patterns for customer interface
- · Aluminum and stainless steel vacuum enclosures – other materials available for custom applications
- · Vibration dampening interfaces
- · Vacuum Windows – various materials, apertures, etc., Variable sized viewports
- · Cooled radiation shields, Cold Filters, Cooled baffle tubes, Filter wheels – room temperature and cryogenically cooled, Low background modifications available, rigid support systems.
- · Vacuum Flanges – both custom designed and off the shelf, o-ring seals, metal o-rings, indium seals, copper seals (conflats), etc.
- · Wide variety of hermetic electrical connectors and feedthrus, Cryogenic wiring services
- · Temperature controlled work surfaces, temperature sensors & controllers, resistive heaters
- · Support/handling stands, rotatable system carts
- · Safety devices – pressure relief valve, regulators, burst disks, etc.
- · Heat switches, Cryogenic motors
4K UHV Large Chamber