Hall Scientific provides the latest MRI teaching system. The Terranova-MRI provides an ideal solution for hands-on NMR and MRI learning. The Terranova MRI uses the Earth’s magnetic field as the primary field. For an MRI imaging system that is affordable, compact, lightweight and safe please call HSL us now.
Also, the Terranova-MRI teaching system is a complete “lab course in a box,”. It includes the spectrometer, probe, phantom samples, user manuals, software, and an excellent student guide. It includes a full set of experiments.
Teaching modern pulsed NMR & MRI techniques is easy with the Terranova-MRI teaching system. Furthermore, Terranova can provide MRI teaching experiments such as Spin-Warp/Spin-Echo (SE) “Imaging, Gradient Echo” (GE) “Imaging and Filtered Back Projection” (FBP Imaging). The system also comes with a wide range of standard NMR experiments. These include T1, T2, spin echo, and pulsed gradient spin echo (PGSE).
Portability is important in modern laboratories where space is at a premium. The whole system weighs less than 15 kg and fits in a cupboard when not used. The Terranova-MRI teaching product is a low purchase and removed the need for Cryogenic liquids. The operational cost is very low.
Moreover, for an immediate look at how the Terranova-MRI teaching kit can be used to demonstrate the fundamentals of NMR and MRI, take a look at the excellent online video series “Introductory NMR & MRI” by Professor Paul Callaghan. This video series is also available from Magritek on a free DVD. Full 3D MRI Imaging is provided with built-in 3-axis imaging gradients.
A fourth pulsed magnetic field gradient coil also allows measurement of molecular diffusion coefficients in diffusion experiments. This also helps the student understand the important role of magnetic field gradients in modern NMR and MRI research.
Terranova-MRI Teaching System Features
- Lightweight and portable: the entire system weighs less than 15 kg
- Three imaging gradient coils for 3D MR imaging
- A fourth gradient coil for diffusion measurements
- Specially designed for teaching; includes a Student Experiment Guide
- Pulsed NMR & MRI spectrometer
- Easy to set up, with simple USB interface between spectrometer and PC
- Easy to use Terranova-MRI software
- Customisable macro-driven interface
- 3D, 2D and 1D imaging experiments using spin echo, gradient echo and FBP
- Also, includes FID, spin echo, T1, T2 and PGSE experiments.
Finally, in order to download a detailed PDF brochure on the Terranova MRI teaching system, please click here
Please call HSL now for more details and quotation on +44 203 004 9895