Hall Scientific Ltd (HSL) has recently teamed up with Bruker Biospin to offer the EMXnano Bench-Top EPR System.
First of all, this product provides you with the power and flexibility you need in an easy to use compact system. Furthermore, the EMXnano brings affordable high end EPR performance to labs for the first time and as a result delivers a real choice of analysis options.
For the first time in this instrument category quantitative EPR is offered at your fingertips, due to a fully calibrated instrument and inclusion of the Bruker patented spin counting module.
Routine Ease of Use with Unmatched Performance
The EMXnano from Bruker is a completely new development and features the latest digital and microwave technologies. Combined with a new generation of magnet system with full range up to 6.5 kG and a highly efficient microwave resonator. This state-of-the-art bench-top instrument is consequently superior in sensitivity and stability and as a result is ideal for a comprehensive range of analysis and teaching applications.
This new dedicated bench-top instrument requires minimal infrastructure with a low cost of ownership, making it suitable for a wide range of laboratory types.
Any user can confidently add, or enhance, their lab with real world EPR:
- Integrated amplitude and g-factor marker
- Quantitative EPR by reference free spin counting
- Spectrum simulation and fitting
- Spin-trap libraryRemote system diagnostics
Bench-Top EPR System Technical Specs at a Glance
- Operating frequency: X-BandMicrowave power: 100 mW
- Concentration sensitivity: 50 pM
- Field sweep range: 7000 G
- Field homogeneity: 50 mG over sample volume
- Sweep resolution (field and time) 250.000 points
- Field stability: 10 mG/h
- Reference standard: Integrated and motorized
- SpinCount: Concentration determination
- SpinFit: Spectrum simulation and fitting
Sensitivity and Stability
No matter what the focus of your application is, most of all the required strengths of an EPR spectrometer are sensitivity and stability. The latest generation magnet and microwave technology delivers class leading performance. This enables the EMXnano to combine both ease of use with the highest quality EPR data.